Help teachers and schools make an impact
• Allows to teach both block-based programming and Python
• For Computer Science, AI, Data Science, Networks and IoT subjects
• Compatible with multiple electronic components
• Screen free
• Develop social emotional learning skills
• Learning through play
• Rich interactions and engaging experience
• 3D Printing and Laser Engraving 2-in-1
• Change nozzle in 3 seconds
• Resumes printing after a power outage
To meet future career demands and to prepare students for the continuously evolving job market, Makeblock Education is establishing Innovation Spaces for schools all over Europe. As an education solution provider, Makeblock Education strives to help schools to improve their teaching methodology.
The Makeblock Education Innovation Space (MIS) is a concept facilitating innovation, fostering inquiry-based learning, and motivating students to create their own projects. Therefore, creating an environment where teachers and students can practice 21st century skills, taking education to the next level.
2. The giveaway will operate on Makeblock Education website (education.makeblock.com/launch2020).
3. The candidates will be announced on Oct. 10th, 2020.
4. The winners will be contacted within 7 business days after the voting is over.
5. Once contacted, the winners will have 7 days to respond and to provide all necessary details for shipment of the prizes.
6. If there is no reply within 7 days, a replacement winner will be chosen. Once the replacement winner is chosen, the original winner will not be considered again.
7. No purchase or payment required to enter or to win the giveaway.
8. The prizes cannot be exchanged in lieu of cash or any form of monetary payment.
9. Makeblock reserves the right to disqualify participants if there are any violations of the rules and regulations.
10. Makeblock owns the final interpretation right of this giveaway campaign.
11. Makeblock reserves the right to cancel or modify this giveaway campaign at any time.