Helping Schools Make an Impact
What is a Makeblock Education
The Makeblock Education Innovation Space (MIS) is a school hub facilitating innovative learning. It’s a space where teachers and students can teach and learn, and more importantly, apply 21st century skills. Where the teacher becomes the facilitator and student led enquiry based learning-to-learn can thrive.
Teach and learn coding and robotics.
why innovative learning?
- Analytical thinking and innovation
- Active learning and learning strategies
- Creativity, originality and initiative
- Technology design and programming
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Complex problem-solving
The four C’s of 21st century skills
Hands on skills
How to Facilitate Innovative Learning
Benefits of Makeblock Education Innovation Space (MIS)
Bespoke concept for the needs of the school
- Promotes modern teaching methods,student lead hands-on learning
- Raise pupil/pupil,pupil/ teacher and teacher/teacher unity
- Application of 21st Century Learning
- A unique USP to attract top pupils from local primary schools
Gives the school a new BUZZ
- Inspires tomorrows scientists and engineers
- Becomes a creative hub,enabling cross curricular teaching
- Brings STEAM to life
- Connect with community
- Connect to other schools
- Expand extra curricula activities
- Adult learning workshops in STEAM and coding
MIS Practical Learning Solutions
Please check our product page for details about each product
Need More Information?
Get an MIS
Do you want to implement a Makeblock Education Innovation Space (MIS) in your school? Please do not hesitate to contact us for a customized solution!
Find a Partner
Looking for support with Makeblock Education Business partners? They will provide you a professional and localized services for your needs!
STEAM on Board
Makeblock Education Innvation Spaces are a part of STEAM On Board, our Professional Development Teacher Training.