Precautions on Transportation and Storage
- During transportation, wrap mBot Ranger with foam to have a better cushioning effect and prevent electronic modules from damage.
- The storage humidity should be below 55%, and the storage temperature should be between -25℃ and 45℃.
- Do not store lithium-ion batteries in low battery status for a long period of time to avoid over-discharge and swelling. Charge a battery every 3 months if it is not used for a long period of time. Maintain the battery voltage at around 7.4V for a longer battery life.
- This product is suitable for children above 10 years old.
- During use, do not trample or break the product.
- Do not use batteries with voltages above 7.4V.
- Do not modify the circuit.