The joystick module can be used to control the direction of a moving object. It can output the values of x- and y-coordinates to which it is pulled.
The following figure shows the ranges of the coordinates and how the directions are defined.
- A game controller uses joysticks to control a character’s direction of movement or field of view.
- A drone remote control uses joysticks to control the rotation direction and speed of the drone.
- Dimensions: 24 × 36 (mm)
- Service life: 500 thousand
- Value range of the x-coordinate: –100 to +100
- Value range of the y-coordinate: -100 to +100
- Operating current: 15 mA
- Position reset precision: ±0.2 mm