Event handlers include two types, namely block event handler (live mode configuration) and extension event handler (common code configuration).
- block handler: block event handler, including block adding, removing, and executing, indicated by
- extension handler: extension event handler, including extension loading, connecting, and state switching, indicated by
All APIs of mBlock 5 Extension Builder are obtained from the app, device, and block objects. You can also use any web APIs except DOM. For details, see the related reference documents.
- app (application): obtains and operates the blocks and data of the mBlock 5 app.
- device: connects to the system of the current device, and reads and writes data.
- block: obtains the running information of blocks.
For more APIs, see API List.