Solutions for Early Learning
Research shows that successful early childhood education focuses on learning through play. Teaching should meet the physical, intellectual, linguistic, emotional, and social needs of children. Makeblock Primary Education Solutions are designed to inspire children’s curiosity and imagination through coding, cultivating their emotional intelligence through play. This enables kids to adapt to classroom environments.
mTiny is an early childhood education robot for children growing up in the digital age. Its unique Tap pen controller, as a coding tool, facilitates kids’ kinesthetic experience on tangible programming language. It uses physical blocks and various theme-based story maps to provide engaging simulation. Therefore, kids can receive immediate life-like feedback and generate more creative ideas during their problem-solving processes. mTiny toolkit encourages child-initiative learning by offering open-ended activity packages integrating learning areas from math, to music, and art.
- Programmable robot and screen-free coding tool for ages 4 to 7
- Construct visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activity experience
- Provide immediate life-like feedback and open-ended plays
- Help generate more creative ideas through child-initiative learning
Toolkit: mTiny – Early Childhood Education Robot
- Multimodal Literacy
- Initiative & Self Direction
Creative Lab Course
with Neuron Creative Lab Kit
The Neuron educational program is designed to use Neuron electronic building blocks (mBlock) as the teaching tools in STEAM education. Students can create fun and interesting projects using a variety of materials, and explore simple scientific experiments in the form of mini-lessons. This educational program inspires teachers to innovatively use the Neuron electronic modules in their teaching, and it can motivate students to be engaged in the activities, learn sensor applications, and improve their programming thinking skills to implement each and every creative idea.
- Introductory toolkit for exploring the marvels of robust sensors
- Enrich visual, auditory, and kinesthetic activity experience
- Connect to various real-life contexts through discovery learning
- Help develop early scientific thinking and digital literacy
Toolkit: Neuron Creative Lab Kit
- Initiative & Self Direction
- Creativity & Innovation
Talk with a solution specialist
Let them find the solutions and local partners best suit your needs.
As a series of training workshops at the beginner’s level, this program helps equip participants in the competition with the necessary knowledge and skills of mBot and mBlock-based programming techniques. The program employs a problem-driven approach to organize the learning materials. Utilizing various sensors and mechanical tools, participants will learn how to solve different assigned tasks step-by-step. Participants then should try to develop their own strategies to improve their robots’ performances in certain situations. Participants need to demonstrate a practical understanding of engineering thinking as well as show their initiative and creative mindset during decision-making and problem-solving processes.
- Help participants equip the necessary knowledge and skills of sciences
- Organize project materials via child-centered and problem-driven approaches
- Nurture the creative mindsets during playful problem-solving activities